Best Guest House on Golf Course Road, Gurgaon

 

Best Guest House on Golf Course Road, Gurgaon

Being a businessman, I find myself travelling quite frequently to and fro. One can easily say that I spend more time in a hotel than at home. But lately, I have started to develop a liking for guest houses. I feel that they are equally comfortable and much more affordable than a hotel. Guest houses have become my first preference for accommodation now-a-days.

A guest house is a kind of a lodging. In some parts of the world, guest houses are a type of inexpensive hotel-like lodging. In still others, it is a private home which has been converted for the exclusive use of lodging. The owner usually lives in an entirely separate area within the property and the guest house may serve as a form of lodging business. This type of accommodation presents some benefits such as:

·         Personalized attention

·         Healthy and homemade food

·         Quietness

·         Inexpensive

I happen to travel a lot to Gurgaon, so naturally I have explored quite a few budget hotels and guest houses in Gurgaon. And I am happy to share that I have picked the best guest house on Golf Course Road in Gurgaon for myself. I happened to come across this amazing budget guest house in Gurgaon that goes by the name of The Perch. It is a fully furnished apartment and provides all hotel-like amenities. It has beautiful and well furnished rooms and all the rooms are provided with all sorts of facilities.

From my experience, I would suggest that if you are planning for a holiday trip and searching for a comfortable stay, you should book your stay in a guest house. Staying in a hotel in cities will be more expensive and this will increase your budget. And if you want to stay at the best guest house in Gurgaon, then The Perch Serviced Apartments is your place.

Benefits of staying in a guest house

Cheaper

The amounts charged by a guest house are much lower than the charges of a hotel without compromising in the services and facilities provided.

Personalized Service

Guest houses are smaller units as compared to hotels. As a consequence of that, a guest house is in a better position to provide a good personalized service and a friendly stay.

Easy check ins and check outs

As there are less number of guests in a guest house, there will not be any delay in check ins and check outs. And the staff is also able to take special care of their guest and provide better service.

Homely feeling

Guest houses provide services in such a way that they strive to create a homely atmosphere for the comfortable stay of their guests.

In short, a guest house can be said to be a home, away from home. You can have all the space you want, without having to worry about the budget. There is no compromise in your privacy and you also enjoy the benefit of personalized services. After my experience in Gurgaon, I can easily say that from now on, guest houses are going to be my first preference when in need of an accommodation for a short period. Especially when I am in Gurgaon, I am going to stay at The Perch.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Comfort and Affordability: The Rise of Serviced Apartments for Affordable Accommodation in Gurgaon

Hotels in Gurgaon

Best One BHK Serviced Apartment in Gurgaon